How to create contract with Bolisaty?
-Once you receive your Bolisaty username and password via email from Tadweer, you are now ready to create your contract! Here are the steps on how you can create your contract in Bolisaty. If you only have general waste services with us with only 1 container size, you will only need to create one contract. If not, please go to this page on how to create multiple contracts in Bolisaty instead.
You can refer to your contract with us to get your full list of services with Averda, or you can call our Customer Centre at 800283732.
2. If it is the first time you are logging in, it will prompt you to answer these 3 questions below and accept their terms and conditions.
3. You will then be prompted with Bolisaty wizard if it is your first time setting it up; otherwise, click on Bolisaty at the bottom left hand-side of the page.
4. Choose that you are registered as a Waste Producer and click Continue at the bottom of the page:
5. Waste Profile: Add the waste types. Please refer to the table below and make sure to enter ALL waste types that we are currently servicing for you. For recyclables, please refer to this page on how to create contracts for your recycling services with us.
|Activity Name||Waste Type|
|General / Market / Food / Mix Waste||Inert / Street Sweeping (Garbage)|
|Recyclables Waste||Cardboard / Carton|
|Green Waste||Green Waste|
|Construction & Demolition Waste||C&D Waste|
|Oil collection||Used Engine & Hydraulic Oil|
|Metal Waste Collection Works||Non Ferrous Metal Scrap|
6. Add collection points. This is your shipping location where you want us to collect your waste from. If you have multiple collection points, you have to create one collection point per location. Click here on how to create multiple collection points.
- Point Title: Is your container size and shipping location. We highly suggest that you write your shipping address the way it was written on your contract. If you are not sure about this, give us a call at 800283732 and we can give you this information instantly! (Example: 1.1CBM - Mussafah 26)
- Address: You can copy and paste your Point Title here.
- Longitude and Latitude: Pin your location on the map and it will automatically fill out these fields. Or, you can follow these steps using Google Maps!
- Waste Producer Classification: Commercial Producers
- Collection Point Type: Small Commercial Entity
- Region: Abu Dhabi
- City: 1 Gate City or according to your location
7. Contract Information. This is basically your contract information with Averda. Here's how to fill up these fields:
- Reference No: Your Customer ID (you can call us at 800283732 in case you don't know your Customer ID). Please note that Customer ID and Account ID are 2 different IDs.
- Contract Name: Container Size, Type of Waste, Location and your complete Company Name (example: 1.1CBMGEN - ALQUOZ -ABC COMPANY or RECY - ALQUOZ - ABC COMPANY). Please note that you have to create multiple contracts if you have more than 1 container size for general waste and/or you have recycling waste collection services with us. Click here on how to create multiple contracts.
- Start Date: Start date of your contract with Averda
- End Date: End date of your contract with Averda
- Auto-Renewal: Yes, tick the box please.
- Transporter: AVERDA WASTE MANAGEMENT L L C (or unless otherwise stated in Table 2 below)
- Producer Contact Information: This is your contact person's name and contact number.
- Transporter Contact Information: Our contact person is Umar Butt, our Key Account Manager, and our contact number that you can enter in your Bolisaty registration is +971 (54) 307 2255.
8. Waste Facilities. Here you would need to list down all your general waste services (and all recycling services in a separate contract if you have recycling services with us). Use the table below to choose the correct facility for each type of waste.
|Activity Name||Waste Type||Transporter||Facility / Landfill|
|General / Market/ Food / Mix Waste||Inert / Street Sweeping (Garbage)||Averda Waste Management||Al Dhafrah Landfill andAl Mafraq Transfer Station (you have to choose both)|
|Recyclables Waste||Cardboard / Carton||Averda Waste Management||ALDHAFRA WASTE COLLECTION L.L.C. and Zenath Recycling & Waste Managment L . L C Abu Dhabi Branch|
|Paper||Averda Waste Management||ALDHAFRA WASTE COLLECTION L.L.C. andZenath Recycling & Waste Managment L . L C Abu Dhabi Branch|
|Plastic||Averda Waste Management||ALDHAFRA WASTE COLLECTION L.L.C. andZenath Recycling & Waste Managment L . L C Abu Dhabi Branch|
|Glass||Averda Waste Management||Al Ain Sorting Station|
|Wood||Averda Waste Management||Al Dhafrah Landfill|
|Tyres||Averda Waste Management||Gulf Rubber Factory|
|Green Waste||Green Waste||Averda Waste Management||Al Mafraq Transfer Station|
|Construction & Demolition Waste||C&D Waste||Averda Waste Management||Al Dhafrah Recycling Industries|
|Oil collection||Used Engine & Hydraulic Oil||SIGNAL USED OIL COLLECTIONS SHOP||DURE OIL MIDDLE EAST EST|
|Metal Waste Collection Works||Non Ferrous Metal Scrap||Expressway Machinery & Heavy Equipment Rental||Al Saha Aluminum, Copper and batteries trading|
|16CBM Static Compactor||Inert / Street Sweeping (Garbage)||Expressway Machinery & Heavy Equipment Rental||Al Dhafrah Landfill andAl Mafraq Transfer Station (you have to choose both)|
9. In this next step, you can view all the information that you've added in the portal and review before submitting:Please do not add PIN code! If you have a PIN code set-up on your contract, we will not be able to easily complete the collection request in our system as we have to ask you for your PIN code every time we come for collection. So, to make things a lot easier for both us, we highly recommend that you don't add a PIN code in your contract.
10. Click Finish and you will see your contract as Pending Approval. Averda will check and approve your contract accordingly.
11. Once the contract is approved, go back to the Bolisaty portal > Contracts > click on the six dots to the right side and select Delegate Transporter. A pop-up message will appear, click Confirm. This will allow us to update the status of the manifest from our side.
Alternatively, feel free to contact us if you need help in creating your contract! You can call us at 800AVERDA (800382732) and we'll be happy to assist you!